10.25.2010

Nursery-tastic

Oh dear. I've been a very bad blogger for the past few weeks. Travel, weddings, new friends, and a little work thrown in there too. It's been an awesome few weeks, but I need a breather! I'll sit down and share it all with you soon as I can.

In the meanwhile, go check out THIS site. Ohdeedoh is a kick ass partner site to Apartment Therapy, a modern home design blog that has contributed to the debt of countless design junkies. Ohdeedoh is equally as enticing, and I think it's even more dangerous!

Click on the "kids room tours" link on the top left of the page to get a peek into lots of adorable and creative nurseries and bedrooms for children of all ages.

I promise, you'll be inspired to knock out walls, paint, and shop, lickety-split.

P.S.--Happy birthday to our bestie, Mike! We raise our coffee cups to you, wishing you another year of happiness and blessings.

2 comments:

  1. well i know what i'll be looking at while the kids are at school today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh. sites like those put my entire house to shame...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you but we aren't mind readers, OK? Just take a minute to share your thoughts and you'll make us really, really happy.