|Big playground. Little Boy. © Cheese Curds and Kimchi|
- A new tooth! One morning he woke up and poof...there was #7. We thought he was working on new ones in the back so this front bottom one totally caught us by surprise.
- LM discovered that there is this very intriguing hole just below Gus the dog's tail. Evidently he thought it required further investigation and probing. Often. Ew. And I can't figure out why Gus doesn't move! Double ew. We are working to discourage this, and I'm considering keeping the two separated (although I love LM's curiosity). Ew.
- He's started doing this funny little dance where he runs in place. Generally he breaks it out when he's really delighted about something. But it has made an appearance when he was angry and wasn't getting what he wanted. I've told him that it will lose it's cuteness and appeal if he uses it for that. We'll see if he listens.
- He took his first ride in the bike trailer this week! He seemed to enjoy it. At least we surmised that from the lack of crying. We have it hooked up to our vintage Schwinn tandem bike so we look like a semi on the bike path.
- He had his first swim lesson this week. Again, he seemed to enjoy it, but we have only determined this from the lack of crying. We'll see what his reaction is when we go back next week.
- He's figured out how to scream softly in this really, really high pitched voice. Let's hope he doesn't start taking it up to full volume or the glass in our windows might shatter.
- We have started to phase out the night time bottle feedings. And LM wants you to know that he does not endorse this plan. He was having twice-nightly feedings before he came home and we continued that since we've been here. But it's time for that to end!
Have a great weekend!
To laugh: Top Five F**ked Up Nursery Rhymes (because I'm on this nursery rhyme kick right now.)
To play imaginatively: Ideas and Tools for Dramatic Play
To say I LOVE YOU: Korean Word of the Day Episode #1
To celebrate: 20 Gifts of Adoption
To eat K-Drama style: Kdrama food (awesome Korean recipes!)
To buy: Friends With You
For the best breakfast ever: Stuffed French Toast