12.19.2011

Finally finalizing!

I've been bad. Yes. Very bad.

There's so much to tell you all about. I just haven't had a minute to do it.

But I will soon. Promise.

Today, all you need to know is that we are finally finalizing! We are so very thrilled and excited and joyous. Words can't begin to explain how I feel about this. About being officially belonging to such a wonderful and fantastic little boy.

But I can't do it now. Because I still have hours to go before court and I'm already crying.

Will share all the details soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's such a nice feeling to know that you're done with the process. Hope your court appearance goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! Congratulations to all three of you and your very happy family. Now, relax for 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful finalization day. Such a relief. Can't wait to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you but we aren't mind readers, OK? Just take a minute to share your thoughts and you'll make us really, really happy.