11.05.2012

Gratitude Day 5: Healthy and active

(This post is day 5 of the 21 Days of Gratitude project.)

Today was one of those ungracious  sorts of days. It started promptly at 5 a.m., no thanks to Daylight Savings (shaking fist at the sky). It was dark, cold and rainy. And Little Man was in a mood (when isn't he lately?) and had lots of tantrums.

Ugg.

I didn't want to, but I dragged my butt to the gym. An hour of hard work and sweat and I felt boatloads better when I left.

Today, I'm thankful for my strong and healthy body which allows me to stay active and do the things that I enjoy. And glad that I can burn some steam which helps me relax and handle part two of crazy toddler days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you but we aren't mind readers, OK? Just take a minute to share your thoughts and you'll make us really, really happy.