2.25.2013

Learning Korean at LP's Korean Language Learning

Another language site for you Korean language buffs. I'm feeling better about my lack of knowledge by passing on these sites to you. Hopefully one day I'll be using them myself!

This site is Learn Korean: LP's Korean Language Learning. This site is pretty basic, but what's nice is there are audio clips to play which help guide you through the lesson. It's also very organized and has some great language guides.

My favorite part of the site though, is the music section titled "learn Korean with music". There are several videos (which play on the page) and have lyrics/concepts in the song broken out with definitions translations. The author's theory is to see if hearing the music helps learners develop listening skills. Great idea!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you but we aren't mind readers, OK? Just take a minute to share your thoughts and you'll make us really, really happy.