9.13.2013

Link love Friday

{image source}

Well, I owe you some backlog of posts. Lots of great stuff to tell you about this week, including some good news, details about our visit from Grandma and Papa, entry of the (almost) big boy bed into our lives, Korean school, vertigo. Um...am I forgetting anything from the past 3 weeks.

Pretty sure I am.

But you can see, all those posts would take a lot of time to do. And I don't have much time now. And I definitely haven't drank enough coffee.

So instead, I want to share some things that I read out there on the InterWeb. Have a great weekend!

What to expect when your babies become children {Huffington Post} We already do #2 and #4. Considering adding #10.

60 years' longing to reunite {The Korea Herald} These stories make me so sad.

Bill Biggart's Final Exposures {The Digital Journalist} Fascinating read about photojournalist Bill Biggart, who died, covering the Sept. 11 tower strikes. His cameras were recovered and here's a look at the images found on them.

To the parents of small children: Let me be the one who says it out loud {Huffington Post} If I wasn't already married, I'd marry this guy. Everything about this post is wonderful. And true. And don't tell me to enjoy every minute or I'll poke you in the eye.

The child exchange {Reuters} Read this. Read this. Read this. Heart breaking.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I like the second-to-last one, "To the parents of small children." We definitely find ourselves comparing ourselves to others (or even more unrealistic concepts of ideal parents) and find ourselves not measuring up. We aren't always calm, patient, and wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. We are the same! Isn't it funny that how ever much you prepare for life with these tiny people, you are still TOTALLY UNPREPARED for the reality of it? One day at a time and it's good to know others out there have the same struggles!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you but we aren't mind readers, OK? Just take a minute to share your thoughts and you'll make us really, really happy.