2.08.2011

Purpose and destiny

DMC at a Moth performance (image credit The Moth website)

"The reason I am DMC is for a greater purpose than I could have ever imagined. I really represent something. What I represent is purpose and destiny."  --Run DMC aka Darryl McDaniels from his interview with brooklynvegan.com

Go HERE and listen to #2, Darryl "DMC" McDaniels, as he tells an awesome and touching story at The Moth. The Moth is a kick butt program, also available as a free podcast download in iTunes, where people tell all sorts of stories.

I don't want to give the story away, so all I'm gonna say is it won't cost you a thing, is 15 minutes well spent, and will leave you wondering just what your purpose and destiny might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you but we aren't mind readers, OK? Just take a minute to share your thoughts and you'll make us really, really happy.